if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
25.4.09 @ 6:10:00 PM
Thank you for taking time off revision to meet me for lunch, lunch was yummy-tummy:) Jiayou, both of you!
I'm back in Oxford! It's the last few weeks before finals :( but, on a happier note, it's been really sunny :) Not too conducive for studying, admittedly, but it does lift ones spirits :) Lots of box moving and unpacking today, but I'm finally done and I can now live a normal life. (I had to sleep without a duvet the last 2 nights :( but thankfully, it's been really warm! I also had to use Alex's face moisturizer for men - not sure how it's any different.)
So, they were terribly strict with weight restrictions this time round and I had to take out lots of munchies :( Thankfully, I have a bottle of yakun kaya to tide me through the next 7 weeks! :)