if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
16.11.08 @ 9:32:00 PM
hello! i know it's been a while since I last updated this blog... i shall try my best to be better this year!
so here's a brief summary of where i'm at: this year's going to be pretty uneventful - mostly studying, studying and more studying because I have finals this year ): However, I've started co-leading a Bible study group this year, which has been quite intimidating so far. please pray that I'll become more committed to glorifying God's name and for guidance! (:
(: exciting things happening in the coming months: 1. it's almost winter break (: i'll be going back to singapore for 2 weeks and then dubai for 4. 2. alex (chan) is coming to singapore in dec! (: 3. my entire family's going to be in dubai 4. mayo, tatenda and steven are coming to visit in feb! ((: can't wait!!
yupp. I'm also thinking about what I should do over the summer break, and I'm quite keen on getting involved in some kind of community service - either involvement at the administrative level, to learn how NGOs function or on-the-ground work. if anyone has any suggestions or would like to join me, let me know! (: