if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
16.9.07 @ 3:58:00 PM
made spinach&sausage quiche on friday. the filling was yummy but the crust was a complete flop. therefore, I shall buy ready-made crusts in the future!
andd. i went to visit speedie yesterday! =) he's quite fat now though...but I love him anyhow. he's got the loveliest eyes =)
anddd. i woke up bright and early. trudged down to sentosa in the horrible rain for the run for hope! no regrets though! it was a relaxing 8km run with water stops every 2km. once again, I proved that I can't drink water while running. I dont understand how those marathon runners do! I just choke. anyhow. thanks for the run&chat =) jan the man's been my lovely running buddy since I was sec2. =) ooh yes, and we bumped into justin lee there too! =)
after being all healthy and running 8km. there was the extended family lunch at jumbo ( my family loves crabs). they're on an unending quest to fatten us up. =) and then it was off to the airport to send daddy off =( but I'll see him again in less than 2 weeks so it's okay. =)