if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
17.8.07 @ 3:13:00 AM
i saw a really cute little girl walking along...heading for her kindergarten. she had a plait that was tied across the back of her head and a pair of baby pink disney crocs...with tinkerbell and ariel on them =) haha. and it just reminded me of my terrible record with kindergartens.
i attended 3.
i tried to find photos with the uniforms for all three but failed.
I went to kam yam methodist when i was 3 - i remember aunty flora carrying me on her back running to catch the school bus because i was really slow. and I had a white face towel (everyone had to have one) with an elephant on a ball...and it went missing and i was highly distressed. and i remember Ivy being my classmate...and her coming over to my place to give me jellies and say bye coz she was leaving for HK, although she later said she never left for HK...hmmm. i guess when you're 3 you dont quite remember everything. and i remember standing at the door looking at the jellies wondering what was happeneing.
when i was 4, I went to zion, because we shifted to the bishan area. all i remember there was receiving a courtesy prize...which had a rhyme book, and sweets of course. and that my teacher had frizzy hair and always scolded the boys, but i thought she was scolding me. so I didnt like going to class. and mummy had to find me another place.
so. when I was 5. I went to ascension - see photos above- I remember lots from this place. I joined the choir, and I was the pianist for one of the performances, which made me very sad because I was supposed to be a soloist. haha. but the other girl didnt know how to play the piano. or was I a conductor? mmm. and they gave us yakult with our meals...and had the loveliest strangest porridge that i've never had ever since, and fried rice...i cant believe i can still remember the taste. anyhow. they had fun play rooms and chinese activities...and there was a boy who bullied me! he'd tickle me all the time. and another who'd chase me and my best friend (who lived near neesoon) around at meal times trying to sit next to us. and i remember computer classes! it was a hare and tortoise game...and we performed in DBS art centre.