if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
1.7.07 @ 2:17:00 PM
=) a week of work. it hasnt been half bad =) much better than last year's attachment. I'm with GIS (genome institute of singapore) this time round and the group I joined works on TB, dengue, kawazaki, SARS and other infectious diseases. The project I help with is dengue-related. for the next month or so I'll be extracting RNA from 92 whole blood samples from dengue patients...then running RT-PCR to identify the type(s) of viruses they'd been infected by to determine if any of them have been simultaneously infected by 2 viruses. yupyup. =) I didn't have anything to do on friday because my mentor was busy with meetings and other stuff...I thought I'd simply vegetate in front of the computer or crawl to the library to read my story book but I ended up reading scientific journal articles on dengue and that turned out to be really interesting =) yupyup. so i spent the day devouring articles and chatting with my colleagues. There are quite a number of attachment students on my level this time round =) which makes work even more enjoyable.
thankful, simple and content. summary of my present state =)