if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
24.6.07 @ 8:53:00 AM
quick update on what i've been up to!
sooo. ive been to oslo/bergen and back. that was a lovely trip to see lovely fjords and of course, lovely anna! (anbjorg/anna-norway) she was such a darling! we stayed in her place and had meals together (i don't think she was particularly interested in being a tourist in her own city) we were nearly homeless in oslo. because silly us did not book a room in advance! eeks. that was slightly distressing. haha. but we found a nice hotel near the railway station that had cheap rooms available =) rather, a cheap room - their storage room. haha, it wasnt really as tragic as it sounds...it was a nice room with a tv, sofas and huge windows =) and the sun never set. the highlights for me...besides the fjords and amazing scenery (reminded me so much of victoria)...were the national gallery, nobel peace centre and a folk music concert we attended - it was an examination concert at the norwegian music academy.
the storeroom =) haha
anna roomie =)
bergen
vigeland sculpture park
andd. daddy and mummy have been to oxford/london. =) it was nice showing them where I live and the church i go to. london was relaxing and pampering~ although all we did was stay in the hotel lots, ate even more, window shopped a little and did a few touristy things. It was a trip down memory lane for mum & dad. and I can finally say I've tried the duck at four seasons. yum.
and now. im back in sunny (humid) singapore =) and i start work tmr. yay. haha. although it actually is quite exciting... well, I'll write more about it when I know exactly what I'll be doing.