if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
31.12.06 @ 6:00:00 PM
goodbye 2006. it's truly been the longest year of my life. Looking back, january seems like it was 3 years ago.
ups and downs, trials and temptations, successes and failures. a year of exploration and growth. from goodbyes to hellos, closure to new beginnings, heartbreaks to self sufficiency. tears and confrontations. shifts in perspectives and in the places i go home to.
I wouldnt want to change the way 2006 panned out but I certainly wouldnt want to go through the year again. dont think I have the energy to.
at the end of it all, I'm thankful that through it all, there remains one constant in my life. The one who would take me through whatever whatever in time to come. =)