if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
27.1.07 @ 9:51:00 AM
the end of another week....
friday evening we had singaporean christian fellowship and then a musical cafe with the uwc society. Musical cafe turned out better than expected...there's just something abt music that soothes the soul...and evokes memories. =) leticiaaaa, tatendaa, stevennn! how are you??? you guys must keep me updated too! Just want you guys to know that I'm constantly praying for you and like Paul said to the Philippians, "i thank my God everytime I think of you". (Philippians 1:3)
after the musical cafe I joined the others at KFC for the unhealthiest dinner ever (think mychosen cafe onion rings x 10), then I was talking to John Samuel on the way back about belief and doubt... and then they decided to walk me home...but then ended up coming in to sit for a bit. we had such a nice sharing session =) we were sharing about how God called each of us to Him. It was so encouraging to hear how He worked and is still working in each of our lives - to see how personal and how real He is to all of us; to see His presence in the minute details of each of our lives! =)