if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
4.1.07 @ 3:07:00 PM
daddy's listening to his faye wong cd from eons ago. ahhh! haha. soon he'll whip out princessa i'll bet. i can sing most of the songs though...how embarrassing. but that's coz i've been listening to them since I was...10? haha. Daddy needs new music.
babysitters we were yesterday =) it was niceee. the kids were such angels and soooo terrribly smart I'm impressed. we watched cars twice...they totally didnt understand what was happening but they kept trying to explain what was going on throughout the cartoon it was adorable =) haha. then mummy gave them lion beanie babies, and the little boy ran arnd roaringgg. i think mummy will buy giraffes in the future.
innocence.
later he started running arnd playing peekabooo with me coz I was sitting on a swivel chair. and he fell =( haha. but kids are sooooo cute. you just carry them and they stop crying =) mummy said when I was little. she just had to whack and scold the ground and I'd stop crying. silly billy i was. mummy went back to singapore today =(
there were 5... and then there were 3.... and now there are 2