if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
22.12.06 @ 9:36:00 AM
dubaii!
nana and sara just went back yesterday =( so now it's just daddy, mummy and me left! went arnd dubai the tourists we were =) lots of eating, shopping and phototaking. dubai's a really modern city - very much a hybrid of malaysia and north america filled with goods from the UK. and there's NO POSTAL SERVICE in dubai. so i apologize to everyone =( I could not send out Christmas cards. Sorry!!!! It's not that I don't love you!
sooo yes...it's just been touring the country, doing touristy things like going to the desert, sanddune bashing, camel riding, boat rides, visiting souks (some kind of market), eating, eating and eating. I think I'm fat now. =( and so do my sisters.
dubai already feels very familiar though I've only been here for 2 weeks. It's quite unsettling to think that I've called 4 different countries "home" in just the past 8 months. lalala. well, 3 weeks more in my new home. a good time of quiet though - to settle down and reprioritize. The river taxi that shuttles people back and forth Batuta Mall Breakfast!daddy went to global village right after a meeting so he was totally overdressed. all the ladies at the ticketing booth were laughing at him...NOT the best attire for bargaining. Global Village - a well-organized pasar malaam cum amusement park with stalls categorized according to countries where the products come from (somewhat). The pretty pretty camel....but they werent the happiest creatures =( my sister's bad hair day =) daddy brought us out to visit the Palm...they were building this underground tunnel and they pushed out the sea around it in order to do so...amazing engineering.