if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
23.10.06 @ 2:23:00 PM
hannah! chan-o! G&Ds =) sorryy for taking aGEs to update! Facebook is too distracting =) haha i had a brilliant week =) monday till wednesday I studied reallyreally hard. Hannah arrived on thursday! =) yayy. haha. we dropped by Merton for formal dinner [with gowns and all]. it was quite the experience...haha. =) the food was yummyyummy too, tasted a little like mummy's oxtail stew. yumm. then we met agatha, caterina and cristina which was awfully nice...we got kinda nostalgic...saturday's going to be much worse! we also met edgar...which was interesting. haha
friday - a uber long lab session. =( Leticia called though. that made my day =) I miss youuu dearr! -big hug- had nachos and krispykremes with hannahbanana before walking outoutout, past the railway station to mairin's place for a movie night with the ifocus group [cell group]. They decided to watch wallace and gromit...which i dont particularly fancy...and I fell asleep. haha. i was really tired tho! it's not my fault. haha, hannah went off halfway through to meet her primary school friend [it's really amazing how they're still in contact] at G&Ds... lalala. saturday morning, we went for brunch with her friend Griselda who's really pretty and speaks with a posh brit accent =) they ended up telling me about their summer waitressing jobs...I want to try waitressing some day too! so yes, hannahbanana's going to the isle of skye in scotland to be a nanny. =) It all sounds so foreign to me but amazingly exciting~ I think the job fits her perfect =)
yupyup, so right after sending hannah off at the railway station, the cambridge singaporeans arrived in oxford for oxbridge games=) CHANNNNN was here! =)i didnt want to play at all coz...well, i have poor hand-eye coordination and I know it. haha. but I ended up playing netball and frisbee anyway. haha. we got trashed in netball - the cambridge girls are amazingly amazing at netball! =( they were all tall and jumped really high. so yes. Dinner at some curry place in cowley [dubious part of town] followed by G&Ds. It was nice to have singaporeans arnd...esp CHANNN =) jasho, manu, chan and a malaysian girl who's real sweet, weevien them stayed in my room because my roomie went home for the weekend...slumber party! =) yupyup.
hmm, I don't think I've mentioned the church I'm attending...it's called St Ebbe's and it's alot like ARPC. The messages are very direct, bible centred and they aren't afraid to deal with difficult issues. yupp, praise the Lord for providing students here with a place to sing praises, fellowship and hear His word! and for providing a group of singaporean Christians to provide mutual support/encouragement. =)