if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
9.9.06 @ 3:45:00 PM
made in singapore
caught "smell of rain" last saturday and "singapore dreaming" todayy. =) Both local films. and, Leticia recommends "I not stupid 2". The first was rather different...it was a small scale production and, I guess what I really appreciated about it was that the entire movie was solely in Chinese, proper Chinese...no hokkien/malay/english words mixed into the conversations. It's a rather unrealistic representation of the way Singaporeans speak but I appreciated it lots anyway. There's a time for everything =) Singapore dreaming was good too...a sad movie...but not quite a tear jerker [heyy. I didnt cry and neither did mummy..that's quite a record] A reminder of how harsh Singapore society is...well, all societies I guess. How life's a struggle and it makes you question simply how much is enough - not just how much you earn or how much you have, but just...how much.
Max Brenner's chocolate! That's the chocolate for the week, courtesy of nana's friend. yay. haha, though I doubt it'll last a week... Justin! I have not forgotten. =P