if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
7.9.06 @ 4:47:00 PM
it's the end of the week for me!
tennis was cancelled this week because it was raining, which was a blessing because I would have missed it otherwise. I messed up rEally terribly at work that day and had to stay back to make up for it....anndd...i had to stay in late on tuesday too =( haha. but it wasnt all that bad really. It was my fault and well, work's not exactly dreadful =) wednesday started out sniffly...and sniffles became sneezes and sneezes became cold chills/hot spells. yupp. So I was out of action today =( haha. stayed home. Fortunately I recovered in a jiffy...still a tad sniffly tho.
watched forbidden city with my sisters tonight - kit chan's voice is amazing` and hossan leong is plain amusing =) the set was quite interesting. it was impressive overall =) Really wanted to buy the CD but guess who didnt have cash on hand =( Oh well. Nana's asking her colleague to get it for me when he goes on saturday =)