if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
24.9.06 @ 5:26:00 PM
backkkK! =) haha
5 weeks! I completed my 5 weeks of work =) yayy. I am proud of myself =) my colleagues were really nice =) they bought me lunch and gave me a card...haha, and I thought I'd blended into the background in the lab. They all ended up making fun of me throughout lunch - but im used to such treatment =( hahah. It was only towards the end of my attachment that I realized what a funny place the lab is - it's a little like high school with the security officers coming around; there are strange people calling to ask about antibodies and people crack jokes about elisas and proteins. haha =) DPL lab is a nice nice lab =) ALTHOUGH i had to put up with debra-zebrafish jokes as a result. Yupp, I destroyed a couple of chris' experiments but well, he was really nice about them =) -phew-
Just got back from malaysia =) Visited my grandparents from both sides. It was excellent - lots o goodgood food, beef balls, crabs, yong tau fu, mooncakes, guo tie, curry...etcetc, and lots of sleep - i slept from 9pm - 9am. wheeeee. have to go to the gym this week, or play tennis... =)
6 more days in singapore =( byebye everyone. but DADDY'S HOME! =) that's been brilliant! Lots of ambitious plans for the week. haha. oHH. can someone lend me FULL HOUSE? =( I have to watch it before i go! haha. ok fine. once again...it's a want rather than a need. which reminds me...i'd better get down to packing my bag or i'll be in trouble come saturday.
this week's to-do list: last minute shopping treetop walk packpackpack bathe speedie biennale exhibits watch full house readreadread
no work tmr =) I'm a student again. I feel like calling madeleine and giorgina now...but it's 12:45am here = 9:45am Sunday morning. which means they're both probably still asleep. =( haha. tmr morning i guess. lalala. to bed i go. turra~