if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
24.8.06 @ 2:05:00 PM
haha. okok. sorry i've been mia. I started work this week and only get home close to midnight everyday...well, but that's not entirely because of work. haha, but yeS. I've been working for the past 4 days [the longest i've ever worked.] and I'm very happy. I love my job. haha. I love my future job! =) The biopolis is realllllyyyyy awesome. haha. everyone should visit the place and go for a tour. It's like being in a sci-fi flick! The corridors are spanking clean with labs filled with super-duper high tech machines. I didnt realize how outdated the centrifuge, autoclave, pipettes, pipette fillers etc. in Pearson were. haha. There I was thinking Pearson had wonderful lab facilities =) yesyes...as my sister/friends can testify, i can go on and on abt how much i love my job =) haha. ok...technically it's not a job. I'm a student attachment. yes. =) lalala. I shall not go into the details of the experiment I'm working on...well, there's this post-doc fellow who guides me step by step =) His name is christopher john brown, which is unfortunate and he has brown hair and blue eyes, which is even mOre unfortunate. but let's not discuss why. -hais- yupyup. everyone in the lab's really really nice and incredibly intelligent.
okok. enough abt that. yesyes, now abt chocolate. haha. I'm going to advertise for chocolat - a chocolatier in Victoria, BC, Canada. The chocolates are amazing. They're my favourite chocolates in the world - literally. yummm. they're really special - they use rose petals, ginger, pear etc. and other strange incredients...the texture/taste/appearance of the chocolates is exquisite. =) lovely lovely. Yesyes, they're courtesy of my Uncle from Canada =) Many thanks! They made my day... =)
and the otherr...is pink rose petal tea =) got it from Raffles City. It's deliciouss and incredibly calming =) all tea addicts should try it.
the simple pleasures in life. =)
I can only imagine, when all I will do, Is forever, forever worship You!
Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel? Will I dance for you, Jesus? Or in awe of You, be still? Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees will I fall? Will I sing Hallelujah? Will I be able to speak at all?