if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
27.8.06 @ 2:47:00 PM
haha, my first post-work weekend was excellent. =) well, there was the uni chalet thingii on friday which was nice...all the 2nd years and the 3rd year who turned up are really nice, friendly and chatty =) a few of them are from ARPC too! =) That's a nice coincidence. and all the freshers are real friendly too. yay. haha...although most of us already sorta knew each other before the chalet. I'm looking forward to uni-life.
spent saturday and sunday with mummy and my sisters =) haha. and i found out that when i was....about 5, I was swimming at Serangoon Gardens Country Club, in a colourful swimsuit and a bright yellow ring float...when I saw Mo Alkaf [i have no idea how to spell his name] - the host of the show "gotcha!" at that time...haha. yes, I'm oLD I know...so yes, I was very excited, and i paddled over to him [apparently he was with his caucasian girlfriend at that time] and said "Hey Mo! I like your show! =)" haha...he was thoroughly amused and started talking to me =)
so yes, that's my silly story for the day =)
another week of work coming up! yayy. haha, it's titering and amplification tmr I think =)