if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
14.8.06 @ 5:44:00 PM
FIREWORKS yesterday! =) Justin took brilliant photos~
I went for my 2nd tennis lesson today =). i'm dreadful at the game =( haha. BUT I will improve. Steven was in town today! =) It was amazing to see him again. I miss him already...he was and is such a wonderful friend. Brought him around little india, the flea market and then bert and kohei took over while I went for tennis...fed him singaporean food in town followed by icecream. they ate 15 scoops! yuch. and we ended the night at indochine talking about pearson life...pearsonites and what they've been up to...the IB...EEs...anything and everything Pearson =( I miss the place and the people all over again. hais. byebye steven! lucky first years who get to go back! =p