if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
30.7.06 @ 12:18:00 PM
uwc gathering on friday =) It was nice to see the others...there's so much to be done =( I felt so guilty for not sending back the reply slip for this form the national committee sent to us. oops.
so yes. in a bid to spread the word - UWC central presentation will take place on the 19th of August (Saturday) at UWCSEA [the UWC in singapore]. Tell all your sec4 friends to attend! what is the UWC scholarship? Every year 4 full scholarships are awarded to Singaporeans to attend UWC in Italy, Norway, Canada and USA to do the IB. It's an amazing amazing opportunity and there is no bond. yupp. I certainly had the time of my life there! And not to worry it definitely isn't all play and no work there. I promise =) haha. So basically the scholarship covers tuition fees, lodging, food, everything except airfare and pocket money. But really, you hardly spend a cent when you're there. I didn't even have a wallet there! yupyup. so spread the word to your friends and relatives.
UK predeparture course. met lots of people from rj/rg =) YOUJIA! haha. it was wonderful to see her again! =) i love that girl! they gave us a cookbook [I'll need that.] and a bottle of kee's black pepper sauce in our goodie bag - i WILL learn to cook...well. =)
After
Before
RJC Track gathering! =) that was excellent. thankyou justin and qiuyun for organizing it! =) Although kitfei and I felt we were really young and didn't recognize a quarter of the people there, but it got better =) haha. Vicky is the army's poster boy for their weight loss programme! Everyone was stunned when he came in...I met him on the mrt once in june but i didnt dare to say hi coz i didn't think it was really him. haha. yupyup. I miss the long-d people though =( most of them didn't join track in RJ. lalala. dinner time!