if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
26.7.06 @ 3:08:00 PM
so...my taitai lifestyle continues.
the curious incident of the dog in the night-time. it was funny at the start but got a little saddd as it went along =( almost made me tear on the mrt - the part where christopher's daddy tries to talk to him again. But as the book progressed, the authenticity of christopher as an autistic child kind of waned. haha. oh well. it's the kite runner next, then screwtape letters, then blink, then molecules of emotion, then the god of small things, then never let me go and a few chinese novels in between. yesssss. chinese novels. dont laugh.
bake! it's going to be eclairs this week i think. or maybe blueberry muffins but mummy hates blueberry muffins.
oh yes. attended the public lecture by Dr. Michael Kastan at the biopolis today. It was about DNA repair mechanisms - their potential to provide information on how to cure cancer/other diseases and about what's known about them already. Interesting and exciting stuff but I shan't bore others with the details. =) I'm glad I went =)
tea with ms chia, yeeling and jan at dome. Now I have a craving for the oxtail stew. It's been 4 years since I last spoke to all three of them together - have to say it was a little weird for me. There's still the teacher-student barrier to a certain extent, but I guess that's inevitable.
any suggestions for supper places? I alwayysss end up eating prata...NOT that I'm complaining no...haha. i loVEee prata =) haha, but justin and I were trying to think of alternatives. here's our list - tiong bahru market[but getting there's a problem], lau pa sat, chompchomp, holland v...yup.
i quite like staying at home. Guess it's just coz I havent been at home for 2 years and it helps that mummy's home with me =) I love my mum and dad!