if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
26.5.06 @ 6:50:00 PM
so pearson has ended. it was all really sad dont really want to talk about the farewells now...it's all still rather sensitive. I hope everyone's reached home safely and I want to say that I really really miss you guys =(
so anyway. i'm in vancouver with my uncle now, waiting to fly to toronto and then montreal. lots of good food as usual. rahr. not really in a mood to blog right now. post pearson depression that i hope won't last too long.
tag replies: ivan - hey there! I'm in vancouver right now but I'm leaving tonight. yupp. when're you going back to singapore?
penny- heyy penny!!! how're you??? yupyup, I told geri already! I'll contact you guys once I get back, settle down and get my hp no.
sweatlee - hello! yupp, I'm from UWC canada/Pearson College. woww! you may be going to the uwc in bosnia?? that's really really exciting. My economics teacher is going there next year - I wrote a post about him a few weeks ago - but yea, he's such an amazing guy! But that's besides the point. you'll be a pioneer of a new UWC! I think that's an amazing opportunity and incredibly exciting.=) Where are you from? I have to say the UWC experience is wonderful...it's really beyond words and I'm so grateful I had the chance to go and if I got to choose again, I would make the same choice.