if all of the raindrops were lemon-drops and gum-drops,
oh, what a rain it would be.
Profile
/
underneath the moon, underneath the stars here's a little heart for you
Tagboard
27.7.05 @ 3:53:00 PM
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet And a light unto my path; Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet And a light unto my path.
When I feel afraid, think I've lost my way Still You're there right beside me And nothing will I fear, As long as You are near Please be near me to the end.
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet And a light unto my path; Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet And a light unto my path.
I will not forget Your love for me and yet My heart forever is wandering Jesus be my guide, Hold me to your side And I will love You to the end.
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet And a light unto my path; Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet And a light unto my path.